SpecTip is a video hosting website where viewers can watch video content for free without the interference of unwanted ads because of our secure patented Tipping & Rewards system.
Customer Support Associates will provide support to our Video Content Creators from all around the world by assisting them in publishing their inspired videos by following proper procedures and providing solutions.
Customer Support Associates are responsible for building and strengthening connections in the internet environment, and are integral in maintaining the platform and our team’s ability to be the best.
As the first point of contact for our users, you will be receiving all kinds of inquiries regarding upload/download procedures, techniques, effective ways of using the website and Android and iOS apps, etc.
What you'll do:
- Responding to inquiries from our Video Content Creators and providing support and solutions
- Responding to inquiries and requests from Users and Viewers
- Navigating the Creators to accomplish their desires goals
- Monitoring functionality of the website, ensuring that all tasks are working
- Managing uploads/downloads
- Corresponding with Creators for feedback
- Managing the website's social media accounts
1112 West Pender Street Vancouver BC V6E 2S1
Wage & Benefits
- $17.15 an hour starting wage, with opportunity for advancement
- 35 hours a week
- Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm at our Downtown Vancouver office
Job Type: Full-time
- Canadian Citizenship / PR
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Completion of University/College or an equivalent combination of education, experience and skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to advise and lead our Video Creators to develop and refine their content
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to manage time well and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving and creative-thinking skills
- Ability to identify and resolve inquiries with empathy
Please submit your resume (English) from the link below.